Twitter & Identica Accounts

kam at kamsalisbury.com kam at kamsalisbury.com
Wed Jun 3 11:35:00 UTC 2009

Ok, now that our next release is just days away, its time to think about passing the 'fedora-linux' openid, identi.ca and twitter accounts to another marketing person.

I had put the accounts together to help us spread Fedora  information in the short text media world. I also configured them so that it would be easy for two people to migrate ownership of the accounts from one person to the other.

Though I was fairly involved in the F11 release, this will not be the case with F12. So... Any takers?

--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com