Happy Release Day!

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 15:01:45 UTC 2009

Hey All,

Happy Release Day everybody!

Thanks to the whole team for all the great work everyone has contributed
over the last few months.  I am proud to be part of the team.

For anyone involved in release day activities, we will be online in
#fedora-mktg on irc all day long.  Please try and monitor sites in your
native language(s) and try to dispell as much FUD as possible in a
professional manner.  I'm currently involved in this myself.

We will be having a meeting today as well details on that in the next email!

Jack