Self-Introduction: Desi Verdant

Desi Verdant mr.verdant at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:02:00 UTC 2009

 Desi Verdant.
 Saint lucia, Castries. Just Left School. Golfinst Inc. To become one of the developers of the OS. The improvements on fedora and learing codes.
 I would like to see fedora as the #1 OS in the world. I would like to learn 6-9 coding languages to help fedora out more.
 Done allot on marketing for 2 companies.
Marketing Scn productions and Golfinst Inc. Music studio and Website Development
 I would say i am 7/10 in marketing cause i never did international companies only local.
 I am a computer geek, I know alot about systems etc.