FEEDBACK: How did we do for F11?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 16:22:17 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am writing up a somewhat brief retrospective on the activities of the
Marketing team for the F11 cycle.  My hopes are that we can analyze our
process and timelines and find places where can optimize or do things
differently.  I want to include thoughts from everyone in marketing as
well, because I don't think it should include only my opinion(s).  I
would appreciate if we could all participate.

How did we, as a team do for F11?

What things did we do well?

What things can we do better?

Should we change anything?

Is there anything that we could be doing that we are not?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Jack