FEL being evaluated at unam in Mexico

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:14:27 UTC 2009

Hello there,

FEL is being evaluated by a bunch of students in Mexico. Ann Rein (in
CC:) is taking the lead to deploy FEL under 10 machines. Below you
will find her email:

http://unam.mx/

-----
Thanks again, as for now, I officialy cant asume there is such use of
fel because this is on our own and we have no support from my school,
[you know its only a test if it works and receive support from our
director then this will be ok] but check this out.

As for know the ones who are using FEL its a bunch of guys/gals of
electronic engineering of the unam [unam.mx].
-----

Regard,
Chitlesh