recording more metrics and doing more data mining about Fedora

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 15:30:49 UTC 2009

Ian,

Thanks for posting this.  Its very promising.  As a matter of fact, I
know that there are a number of us that are interested in this and
certain groups already their own tools to measure certain things.  I
think it might be beneficial for us to all get on a conf call or figure
out some commonly suitable meeting time and forum to get together and
discuss this as a whole group.

What do you (or anyone else for tha matter) think?

It's something I would like to see happen, because it will drive more
focused goal setting especially in Marketing, but it has implications
all over the place.

Jack