Can we have tomorrow's meeting 2 hours early?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 15:59:33 UTC 2009

Hello All,

We are scheduled to have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow.  The
agenda will be talking about the future of marketing and plans, titled
Project FooBar, about which you will see an email soon.

I was wondering however, if people didn't mind, if we can have the
meeting 2 hours early tomorrow, so 18.00 UTC instead of 20.00UTC because
this week is pretty hectic with different stuff to do and I need to be
in a meeting tomorrow at 4pm.

If people agree then I can go ahead and send out a preliminary reminder
today.

Thanks,
Jack