Help Wanted?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 14:36:00 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 06/25/2009 03:42 PM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>
>> Good morning all,
>>
>> Just a little note to say that I've just handed in my final piece of
>> work for this year, and am hoping to pick up little bits and pieces of
>> Fedora stuff over the summer. I've been keeping tabs on what's going
>> on, but wondered where help is most needed right now and how I can
>> make myself most useful for the project again?
>>

> Welcome back. Still looking for someone to drive
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/178

Rahul,

That bug should be considered defunct.  Please stop referring people to
it.

Jon, welcome back.  You have always been a great asset to the marketing
team and we would love to have you back with us.  We are now working on
this "Project FooBar" proposal which is a site to supersede and
centralize many of otherwise, disjointed sites:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Project_FooBar

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Jack