Help Wanted?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 20:41:00 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Rahul,
>>
>> That bug should be considered defunct.  Please stop referring people to it.
>>

> Really? Why?
>
> Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Sorry for my quick reaction.  I was a bit confused because I had never
heard or read about the news.fp.o stuff that you are working on.  We
have been working on the project foobar stuff in tandem and was kind of
shocked because it looks like we are trying to do alot of the same
thing.  Can you please give me more information about what the goals of
the news.fp.o stuff are?  I also tried looking on the wiki and wasnt
able to find anything.  I think its just lack of communication and I
want to fully understand what you are trying to do, as well as I want
you to understand what it is that we are doing.  You can find a link to
the project foobar stuff here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Project_FooBar

Thanks,
Jack