[Ambassadors] Fedora marketing needs you!

Gabriel PREDA gabriel.preda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:14:43 UTC 2009

<http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/doc/webservices-api/api/catalog_product_attribute_set#catalog_product_attribute_set.list>Hi
all,

I do not think that smolt statistics have the absolute truth to consider
when determining the language usage... I do know that there are a lot of
people (including me) that do not use their mother tongue for the OS
interface... and choose English.

I'm developing in English and after that translate into other languages
including my native...

I do agree that there needs to be a "pilot" phase for this... but I think in
very short time you should extend this using any person that volunteers...

Taking in consideration the economic background for this period we should be
pushing more and more press releases into as much languages as we can... and
also hit "traditional" media: TV, radio, newspapers... probably most of them
will be discarded but any rise in articles about Fedora is welcomed...

So all in all... when you're including Romanian... please count on me !

Gabriel PREDA
Fedora Ambassador
Certified MySQL Associate
Zend Certified Engineer