[Picture book] time to open submissions?

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:26:41 UTC 2009

I think we've got a pretty good procedure down. It's available at
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Submitting_images_for_the_picture_book
Max helped me out yesterday by making a simpler procedure (i.e., we look
at a flickr photo set or something) and I cleared up a few things.

I'd like to know by tomorrow about this time whether or not we should
open it up. Unless I get a good reason for a -1, I'll go ahead and add
the "now accepting submissions" banner to the fp.o rotation (woo we get
to compete with F11 beta) and we'll flood the Planet with blog posts and
get rolling.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36