Fedora 10: Living on the edge

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 13 21:30:44 UTC 2009

Hi

http://yatsite.blogspot.com/2008/12/fedora-10-living-on-edge.html

"Some people ask me from time to time what will Linux be after 6 months
or a year, what changes are planned, which features will be implemented.
The answer is actually very simple: Try Fedora & see first-hand! What
you see in Fedora now will be used by all distributions' next releases.
Since the creation of the Fedora Project, when the distro was named
"Fedora Core" the goal was clear:push innovation to the limit, try new
technologies, live on the edge!! At first many considered Fedora a test
tube for Red Hat and maybe it was. But now it is for all! What other
distros consider risky and "not mature" Fedora delivers it and with
style I might add. Because Fedora always was rightfully proud about its
artwork and never gave as an unstable OS."