Someone please help me with the Photo book was Re: Picture book submissions now open

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 16 16:59:01 UTC 2009

Ian Weller wrote:
> Submissions for the Fedora Picture Book are now open!
>
> You can look at the instructions for submitting photos here:
>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Submitting_images_for_the_picture_book
>
> Thanks to everyone who has made this possible so far!

I have a large number of photos made at the Brno FUDCon, I had a lot of
fun making them, but now looking back at them, a little devil in my head
say they are not that good for publishing.

So I could use the help from someone having the will and a bit of time
to take a critical look in a gallery and give an opinion about what that
devil is saying, maybe we can salvage something for the book.