Translation for News Bits?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 20:02:53 UTC 2009

Hey All,

At the beta readiness meeting today we spoke briefly about the news
distribution network.  One of the points that was brought up was whether
or not we could work together with the Fedora L10N team to translate
some of the stories from english to other languages or vice-versa and
how we could work together in the future.

What do people think about this?  Also, for people involved in the News
Distribution Network, would you be interested in having things
translated to your language or for your language?

Diego do you want to add anything?

Jack