F11 Beta release annoucment for NDN RFC

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:24:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:03:26AM +0100, Steven Moix wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just created
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_beta_release_announcment which is
> the news I want to spread via the NDN (News Distribution Network) when the
> beta will be released. This is a point we should talk about this evening
> during the IRC meeting, but feel free to edit it meanwhile.

Steven,

I'm not sure if you were aware that the Docs team is already working
on the official Beta release announcement, which is found here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Beta_Announcement

The Docs team took the lead on creating this announcement, in
the release readiness meeting held last week:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2009-March/msg00070.html

That meeting includes a representative from each team that's part of
the Fedora release.  Jack was present at that meeting to represent the
Marketing team.  He should help coordinate Marketing input into the
Docs team's writing of the announcement, as indicated in the notes.