Status of the picture book

Michael Naughton michnaugh1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:43:11 UTC 2009

I'm coming into this a bit late, but I couldn't help but wonder if
there was any discussion with Red Hat legal concerning inserting a
choice of law and choice of forum clause in the Model and Contribution
release.  By adding these clauses, the signee would agree to litigate
the issue by the specified law (New York, Delaware, etc.) and location
(presumably most easily accessible for Red Hat/Fedora legal
department).  I would be happy to whip something together and pass it
along.  (Disclosure: I am an attorney licensed to practice in Michigan).

--Mike