This Weekend

Hey All,

So on the heels of everything that went on this week, there are a couple of things that could use some love over the weekend.

First and foremost, at the meeting, the In Depth Features coverage idea was announced and there was a page up here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_in-depth_features . If people can please pick up the remaining features by Monday that would be a great help and then we can discuss them on Tuesday's upcoming meeting.

Also, if anyone has remaining tasks relating to the News Distribution Network or anything on the schedule page, we're coming up on beta quickly so now is the time to get cracking, let the list know if you need help.

Finally, Ian, can you let us know if we can open up the submissions for the picture book. I guess school dragged you away from everything, but if we are cool I would like to start spamming planet. Btw, the image submission stuff is here for anyyone who doesn't know: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Submitting_images_for_the_picture_book

Thanks,
Jack