Slogan for F11

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:20:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 04:31:57PM -0400, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
[...snip...]
> I threw up a quick and dirty wiki page at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/F11_Release_Slogan .
[...snip...]

We no longer use hierarchical directory-type names for pages on the
wiki.  Please save names directly to a plain English name, without
title caps case.  In this case, a good name would just be
"F11_release_slogan".  That's the accepted standard, per our wiki
czar, and it makes the title more easily searchable.  You can then
categorize the page by adding [[Category:Marketing]] at the bottom,
which accomplishes the same goal of grouping like pages together.

When you name pages in this way, note that you also don't need to
include a header in the page text with the title again.  I've moved
the page to this new name:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_release_slogan