Slogan for F11

Ewan Luca ewanluca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:45:51 UTC 2009

 Maybe it's just me but "tradition" sounds like an over-used word (mostly in
bakery products :D).

"Picture Perfect" short and punchy, I like it but it doesn't really say
anything related to the brief or Fedora or...

I like the "11/heaven" rhyme, yet I'm not sure about using "11". After "9-"
it might have a strange sound to it.

"A code of freedom" - I don't know what movie it's about but it makes sense.
For the end user dough features are important not the code. And for code as
in "code of honour" we need to change the temple in the artwork with some
round table knights castle. But I like it. A lot. "A code of freedom" - even
sounds good.

Rahul's "Friends of Freedom" has 2 of the 4F's(*). This is a very good start
already. If it doesn't sound gay "Friendly Freedom" might became the base of
a good slogan. "Friendly Freedom Akademia" ;)

(*)I'm sorry if somebody gets offended by "4F" - it's a loosing battle.
Short of life threats, anybody would say 4F's instead of 4 Foundations -
that's how language works.

Luca,
Fedora Ambassador
www.opencurse.blogspot.com