Self-Introduction: Yannik Stadelmaier

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 15:01:22 UTC 2009

Hello Yannik,

Welcome to the team, we are glad to have you.  We are working on
something called the "Face of Fedora" which is supposed to be a video
highlighting the contributors in the community, but at this point I
don't know who is holding the ball on that.  Paul, any updates on that?

If you would like to do something like that in writing, please feel
free.  If you can attend the marketing meeting tonight, at 21.00UTC in
#fedora-mktg on irc, I would be glad to add that to the agenda.

Do you think you can make it?

Thanks,
Jack