F11 Beta release annoucment for NDN RFC

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:05:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 08:14:32PM +0100, Steven Moix wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 19:57 +0100, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> > Good Evening,

> > I am not really sure, but should'nt it be called announcement instead
> > of announcment?
>
> Typo, but the page isn't valid anyways, use the one linked by Paul

That page is here, for those who missed it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Beta_Announcement

The Docs team worked on this last night, as announced for their
meeting, and made many changes.  Steven, you'll note that the lead-in
has been changed so hopefully it doesn't come off strangely now.  Also
we used some pull quotes from different reviews to bolster the
statements.

The default talking points have been matched across the announcement
from the work the Marketing team has done, so the top bullets agree
across all the different work going on for feature presentation.  The
Docs team will be notifying everyone shortly.