[Picture book] Proposed submission process changes

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Wed May 20 01:57:28 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 01:30:30AM -0500, Ian Weller wrote:
> Exciting news from Máirín Duffy on fedora-art-list with the "design team
> reboot": the new design team has shared space on people1. I'm thinking
> since 90% of people who have submitted images have asked me to upload
> them, I'd like for people to send them through me and I'll get them
> uploaded to the publically-accessible directory
>   http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Picture%20Book/Photos/
>
> Mo and I will work out how to do release form checks. But basically the
> process changes from "send me your photos for me to painstakingly upload
> by hand or do it yourself" to "send me your photos that I can rename and
> dump in a directory on people1". Less work for everyone, basically.
>
> It's quite possible we'll keep track of release form data on the wiki
> still.
>
> Comments, questions, concerns?

Since there were no comments and nobody brought it up in meeting (sorry
I missed it :( ) I went ahead and uploaded all the photos to:
  http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Projects/Picture%20Book/Photos/
I'll be thinking about how we'll be keeping track of release forms in
this new manner of doing things, and then changing the submission
process momentarily to fit.

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36