Linux Distros that don't suck

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 16 01:00:51 UTC 2009

Hi

http://tech.nocr.at/tech/linux-distros-that-dont-suck-2/

"Fedora - The big boy on the block, and by big boy I don’t mean
popularity, I mean in size. Fedora comes chalked with what seems like
every application ever made. Although to some this might be nothing more
than bloat, to others it’s a full and complete experience. Install
Fedora and you pretty much have every open source application that is
useful at your finger tips. If you have never experienced Linux before
this is a great distro to get your feet wet with."