[Picture book] Proposed submission process changes

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sat May 16 06:30:30 UTC 2009

Exciting news from Máirín Duffy on fedora-art-list with the "design team
reboot": the new design team has shared space on people1. I'm thinking
since 90% of people who have submitted images have asked me to upload
them, I'd like for people to send them through me and I'll get them
uploaded to the publically-accessible directory
  http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Picture%20Book/Photos/

Mo and I will work out how to do release form checks. But basically the
process changes from "send me your photos for me to painstakingly upload
by hand or do it yourself" to "send me your photos that I can rename and
dump in a directory on people1". Less work for everyone, basically.

It's quite possible we'll keep track of release form data on the wiki
still.

Comments, questions, concerns?

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36