Question about wiki books page

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 19 14:31:41 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I was reviewing the wiki Communicate page [1] - a page we send end
users and new contributors towards on a regular basis.

There is a link to a books page [2] which history shows has not been
updated since the import from the old wiki system (May 2008) and has a
number of really old and outdated books listed.  It would be nice if
someone more in the know than myself, could review the list and perhap
cull the old entries and add some newer books.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#Helping_Yourself
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Books

Thanks,
Susan