Non English Podcast?

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed May 20 19:37:15 UTC 2009

> Henrik Heigl is doing the FWN in German for a German Linux Radio
> Project. Maybe he is interested in doing interviews with those persons.
>
> Felix
^^
To be honest, and also Henrik know, there were several people who are
interested in translating the FWN in German and have that talk in the
German Linux Radio; ...
If somebody needs German Speaker for an interview we have in the German
Community more that one person who is able to talk ...

Regards

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9