GA Announcement Work

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:13:17 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:13 AM, Rahul Sundaram
> <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> On 10/22/2009 05:42 AM, Eric Christensen wrote:
>>> Can I get some volunteers to work on the GA Announcement?  This needs
>>> to be complete by November 10.
>>
>> Go from here
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Announcement
>
> Thanks Rahul. I'll make sure a link to this announcement appears in
> Red Hat's official press release as well.

In the NetworkManager section it looks like "Signal strength and
network selection are available for choosing the best mobile broadband
connection when you're on the road." is not yet available (if you
can't test that yourself, see the feature page[1]), so I think we
should remove that sentence.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MoreNetworkManagerMobileBroadband

--
Gianluca Sforna