Fedora Insight sprint results

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 06:23:18 UTC 2009

High-level status overview:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#What.27s_happening

Basically,
- we're continuing to go slow and steady, and we'll launch when we're
done with all the tasks linked above.
- EVERYTHING IS PACKAGED! except for the skin. Everything is packaged
and approved; xinha and EZComments are waiting for CVS, but everything
else is sitting in a repo ready to go. Thanks to the heroic and patient
efforts of Nick Bebout, Jon Stanley, and Sebastian Dziallas for helping
us finally get past those last few inches. (We should have a talk with
upstream during FUDCon about how to make our mutual lives easier.) In
other words, we'll soon be able to stop talking about
logistics/infrastructure and start talking about content and marketing
strategy. Sweet.
- Since xinha is packaged, that means we'll probably have WYSIWYG
operational soon.
- This also means we can start pouring content through shortly, since it
will actually be easy for authors to enter content.
- But first we need to finish tweaking the skin (and then package it).

Lots of logs:
06:15:04 < zodbot> Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2009-11-03/fedora-mktg.2009-11-03-01.23.html
06:15:04 < zodbot> Minutes (text):