Virt feature profile as it stands

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 16:22:53 UTC 2009

I've put up a bit of framework and I'm currently cherry-picking right
now (unfortunately, there will be no cherry pie to eat at the
end...booooo!).

What I'm in process with right now is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization_improvements_in_Fedora_12#Interview_Highlights:_Virtualization_Improvements_in_Fedora_12

-robyn