Fwd: Web page for distro life cycle stage

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Nov 8 17:22:22 UTC 2009

On 11/04/2009 12:05 PM, sankarshan wrote:
> Forwarding this to the marketing list with the idea of initiating a
> discussion around the visual representation of this suggestion.

Punting to the "let's talk about this when we talk about F13" ideas
list, though if someone wants to pick it up in the meantime they'd
certainly be welcome. ;) This may make a nice starter for someone who'd
like to get started on an independent project.

https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/83

--Mel