Fedora Classroom Marketing Class: Monitoring release PR

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:01:58 UTC 2009

Kara's input was spot-on! thanks

Mel, I had mentioned how at Sugar Labs I use a very low-tech no-tool
index: I mail a link to the marketing list with keywords, and search
the archives to review a link. This method functions, but it is
inefficient, especially for orienting newcomers.

I saw the openSUSE wiki page today while monitoring their launch (we
did appreciate the Sugar mention in their PR) and came across this
page: http://en.opensuse.org/In_the_Press

Nicely presented. Though, I'd probably feel uncomfortable seeing links
to very negative articles...

food for thought.

thanks

Sean