Self-Introduction: Anoop Thomas Mathew

Anoop Thomas Mathew atmb4u at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:42:11 UTC 2009

   - Full legal name :* Anoop Thomas Mathew*
   - City, Country: Kerala,INDIA (UTC+5:30)
   - Profession or Student status: Final Year B.Tech Computer Science and
   Engineering.
   - Company, School, or other affiliation:College of Engineering
   Chengannur, affl. Cochin University of Science and Technology
   - Your goals in the Fedora Project: To be a part of fedora community and
   foster as a open source developer, speaker and supporter.*I want to
   market fedora through IEEE*
   - What do you want to talk about? : I am a good speaker, promoter and
   good at designing.
   - What would you like to see in Fedora?: *A perfect operating system*
   - Anything else you'd like to do?:: I want to market fedora through IEEE.
   Globally* i want to be the link between IEEE and Fedora*. I need a core
   connection in the Fedora project to have anything to be done with marketing
   Fedora.
   - Historical qualifications: I am IEEE technical coordinator of IEEE
   student branch.
   - What other projects or marketing efforts have you worked on in the
   past? (List what you think is relevant): I've marketed an event held in our
   college called SUMMIT '09, which featured an event from speaker from redhat
   Inc.
   - What level and type of marketing skills do you have?: To be frank, I'm
   new to software marketing, but I'm sure I can excel in this venture.
   - What other skills do you have that might be applicable?: Designer,
   Speaker, Passionate and a quick learner

with warm regards,
Anoop Thomas Mathew

atm