news / press release index

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 03:49:20 UTC 2009

On 11/18/2009 06:11 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> oooh, thanks :) I'll update with the news articles posted to the list
> today after 11ish-my-time when you're done.

Done!
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=F12_Press_and_News_Index now
redirects to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_press_archive.

...which uses Robyn's gorgeously readable table format (now sortable
thanks to the magic of javascript) and includes the French articles on
the F12 alpha that Steven originally put on the page (thank you, Steven!)

Let 'er rip.

--Mel

PS: Every time I merge a couple pages or do something of the sort,
something in the back of my mind goes: "We can rebuild it. We have the
technology. We can make it better than it was before."
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Six_Million_Dollar_Man) It makes
mundane details like transcribing stuff into wikitable syntax more
exciting. ;)