Introducing myself

Tareq Al Jurf taljurf at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 25 20:23:01 UTC 2009

Hi
I'm Tareq Al Jurf. I'm from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I'm a last year high
school student. My goal is to spread Fedora in Riyadh or any other place in
Saudi Arabia or any Arab country. I'd like people to use, know about and
join the Fedora Project. I've already started convincing students in my
school and online to migrate to Fedora. Although i don't have any marketing
certification, I think that i gained experience in marketing Fedora. I'll
try hard because in Saudi Arabia less than 5% know anything about linux.
I wish that you accept me at the team :)

Thanks in Advance
--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador