Thinking out loud about a Fedora Handbook

Thu Nov 26 05:34:17 UTC 2009

A while back I had stolen some neurons from Rahul and Susmit while
scribbling <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sankarshan/FedoraHandbook>.
The page has a bit of detail but it is somewhat nebulous and
tentative.

Having a handbook that is "project focused" would be a good addition
to release-centric flyers. Would anyone like to take a look at this
and, figure out how to move forward with the content ? The original
idea I had was to re-use existing content so as to not burden everyone
with writing fresh snappy lines.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>