Self Introduction

Matías Kreder delete at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 28 18:07:30 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I would like to let you know that I'm very happy with this new task.
I'll be checking the news in this mailing list and also the Fedora
Weekly news, in order to have material to tweet. I'm also tweeting cool
things of Planet Fedora.

I have received some mails offering help and in order to share the task
of tweeting I was thinking in using one of these web application,
hootsuite and/or cotweet.
This way if any person wants to tweet something in the account it would
be possible and I'll create an individual user for this person to do so.
Both pages have also the feature for scheduling tweets. I don't like
cotweet so much because it looks very corporate, but it has a cleaner
interface to tweet. If you have any thought about this subject, please
let me know.

My idea is:

More people tweeting means more followers.
More followers means more downloads.
More download means more Fedora Users. (that is what we all want)

Have a nice day!
Matías

On 11/28/2009 03:42 AM, Mel Chua wrote:
>> My name is Matias Kreder, I've been using Fedora since Fedora Core 5,
>> I'm an Ambassador for Buenos Aires, Argentina where I live.
>>
>> I'd like to join the Marketing group and also this mailing list in order
>> to be in touch, and to receive suggestions because today Kam Salisbury
>> sent me the account information to maintain the @fedora_linux account on
>> twitter.
>>
>> If any of you have something to announce via twitter, please feel free
>> to contact me!
>
> Welcome, Matias! I've approved your group membership in FAS - thanks for
> taking over our Twitter account!
>
> How can we help you out? The first thing I can think of is that news
> articles we find are sent to this list marked with an [in the news] tag
> in the subject line, so those are pretty easy to spot if you're looking
> for material to retweet.
>
> --Mel

- --
Matías Kreder