Fedora twitter account

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Nov 29 05:34:14 UTC 2009

On 11/28/2009 11:01 PM, John Poelstra wrote:
> Mel Chua said the following on 11/27/2009 10:19 PM Pacific Time:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SocialNetworks ( in general,
>> if anyone is interested in working on that aspect of our marketing
>> strategy.
>>

> I removed Mugshot since it does not appear to be in operation any more.
>
> John

Thanks, John!

To further entice folks to pick up on our social networking strategy,
here was a not-too-long-ago thread on this topic:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-November/msg00098.html

Pascal offered LinkedIn and Facebook:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-November/msg00099.html

Robyn asked if there was a master list,
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-November/msg00100.html
- and I suppose we've just discovered that there is. :) So I added the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SocialNetworks page to the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Projects section - that way we
hit it during our F13 planning discussions.

--Mel