Video: 5 Fun Things in Fedora 12

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Mon Nov 30 21:18:36 UTC 2009

Hy,

> I just posted a 15 minute 'fun things in Fedora' video.
Great!

I ask myself how long did it take overall to make it writting the
transcript, recording the footage, pulling all together, etc.

Because I had the idea "how about that some fedora people show the
community how they work, what does their Desktop look like, what
programms they use" in EXACTLY the way I saw in your video ;-)
> It's on YouTube
> - I tried blip.tv and the upload kept stalling, so I split the video in
> to and got it up on YouTube just so I could make it available more
> quickly.

Flash was for me no problem.

best regards
Henrik