In-depth profiles

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:30:07 UTC 2009

Out of the four in-depth feature profiles listed here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:F12_in-depth_features

...The only one feature with page details is this one:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SystemTap_in_Fedora_12

Do we have anybody picking up the interview tasks for any of the other
features?

This was a tremendously useful effort for Fedora 11 and we got a lot
of play out of it with journalists and other media venues.  As I
mentioned earlier, I can definitely help provide people (developers)
to answer interview questions.  It would be a shame if we had no
feature profiles to show for what has been a very energetic,
feature-packed release!