In-depth profiles

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:33:38 UTC 2009

I'm going to pick up one, as discussed in last week's mktg meeting
(although, I never got back to mchua to tell her I'd do it) -

One question though, we talked about me doing a desktop feature, but
nothing listed on this page is desktop-specific.  Do we still need to
pick up 3 more interviews?

-robyn