What happened in June of 2009 within the Fedora Project?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:12:09 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 14.10.2009, 15:48 +0200 schrieb Gregory Zysk:

> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Joerg Simon
>
>         You will notice the incursion in Jun 09 this was a big clean
>         up
>         of inactive accounts
>         http://kitall.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html

> the metrics to reflect this?

Why should we? I think this is an example of what Jörg tried to explain
when he said the a FOSS project doesn't need to behave like a company.

The ambassadors project is not listed on the stock exchange. The numbers
are honest, we should not manipulate them. We don't need to justify them
to our boss or our stakeholders. The are only needed for internal use
and all people in the project know that the process has changed in June.

Regards,
Christoph

P.S.: