Polish done Tuesday?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:04:32 UTC 2009

Hi Documenters and Marketeers,

There are some late breaking but fairly minor changes happening that
might affect screenshot making.  If anyone is working on bits with
screenshots or screencaps, we are trying to get those all finalized by
Tuesday so that people will be able to install from Rawhide on
Wednesday to take those shots and captures:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2009-October/msg00260.html

Please stay tuned and I'll keep you guys informed of any news that
might affect that date.