LATAM ambassadors with awesome magazine layout skills

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 03:17:26 UTC 2009

On 09/03/2009 08:13 AM, Esteban Baez wrote:
> Hi,
> Being useful, we also have a project similar to Fedora Brazil, original
> of Bolivia. The work of Latin American magazine is one of the
> ambassadors fedora.
> The content is fruit of joint collaboration between members: ambassadors
> and other areas of fedora, clear that also they place originating
> information of other means, do not cost anything to also watch this that
> is seen very well!
> http://atix.opentelematics.org/

Gracias, Esteban!

I have also added this to the wiki page,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_print_magazine#Of_Magazine_work_done_by_the_Fedora_community.
Can you please check and see if the description is correct?

(Everybody, please add other instances of magazine or magazine-like work
on Fedora done by Fedora contributors to the wiki page!) *goes to send
an email to multiple lists asking them to do the same*

--Mel