Marketing research drafts (thanks, Robyn!)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 01:28:19 UTC 2009

On 09/14/2009 04:04 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> I'll be filling more in tonight. Maybe we can discuss for a few
> minutes in the mktg meeting tomorrow, Mel?

Absolutely. You're on the agenda - feel free to add anything else you
think we need to discuss (this goes for everybody else here too!)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#Agenda

> I'll see if I can get my contact / details up somewhere.

No need - they're already on the FAS system; Tareq, if you log into
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community, you can search for rbergero
(or anyone else).\

>> So where will we post survey results,statistics, discussions...?

It is an open question. Ideas welcome! Again, the page to edit is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_research.

--Mel