Fedora swag

Eelko Berkenpies kaboon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:23:21 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Mathieu Bridon
(bochecha)<bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>> @Mathieu Bridon
>>>
>>> That is exactly the shop I've found. It would be nice to know if
>>> Spreadshirt spreads to more then just France. If it does, what are the
>>> possibility's and opinions on making that shop more internationally /
>>> European orientated?
>>
>> Something awesome just happened.
>>
>> The people at Spreadshirt France saw this message, and they wrote us
>> an email, to explain they had decided to transform the Fedora-Fr
>> account into a premium one, so that the shop would be available in
>> different languages.
>>
>> Try it, now there is a language chooser at the top right \o/
>
> Oh, and by the way, Spreadshirt people. Now I know you read this
> mailing-list, so: thanks a lot! :)

This is awesome news, thanks a lot Spreadshirt people!

On a side note, I see Spreadshirt offers more accessories such as
stickers and buttons. How does Spreadshirt work? Would it cost extra
to have these things added to your shop? It would be nice to get a few
sticker designs in there so I can spam the office and whatnot with
fedora stickers. :)

Once we have things like that in, I guess Spreadshirt could be pretty
much our "vendor", right? I haven't been around in 2008 but looking at
the WIKI page most primary goals seem be archived now.

The most ideal situation would be that we could redirect
store.fedoraproject.org to the Spreadshirt shop and have it custom
branded. But I don't know if Spreadshirt supports this and I guess
that would be too much asked at the moment. ;-)

Anyway, an order for at least one Mug coming up soon!

Thanks again.

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/