Fedora print magazine proposal from Linux Pro Magazine

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 02:04:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

> (1) Nothing has been decided yet -- as a collective, we need to think
> about the ideas presented by LPM, as well as the timeline that we
> would have to operate under, the content that we would need to
> produce, etc.

After reading up on the various threads over the weekend, and discussing
with Mel, Paul, and folks in the Fedora Marketing meeting today, we
decided that FOR THE TIME BEING, we are going to pass on this
opportunity.

There are several reasons why, which I discussed during today's Fedora
Marketing meeting.

For those who would like to read that over, please see here, starting at
20:39:27 in the log.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-09-08/fedora-meeting.2009-09-08-20.01.log.html

As always, any comments are welcome.  I really like the way this entire
idea was discussed, considered, etc. in (what I consider) a very public
and transparent way.

Thanks,
Max