A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 21:22:17 UTC 2009

> We have a lot of contacts in different linux mags
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications
>
> Can we act as a liaison between the mags and interested in-house
> writers so that we can promote fedora better?

<snip>

> The basic idea is to poke the contacts about what they need and poke
> the writers to write on it keeping a focus on promoting fedora.

I think this is a great idea - to me, it sounds like the NDN (News
Distribution Network), which Steven Moix (on the Marketing list, and
cc'd) has been driving forward.

Susmit, does
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_news_distribution_network_%28NDN%29 sound
like the idea that came up at FamSCo? If so, do you think you could work
with Steven to make this something that Ambassadors could use and help
with more as well? (If not, what's missing?)

--Mel