Call for release slogan suggestions

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 05:06:38 UTC 2009

(Marketing folks - please take this out to other lists and teams you
think would be interested! I'd like to have a Marketing liason driving
this discussion in every other list.)

We need a slogan for the F12 release. It will be chosen one week from
now on 9/17. A release slogan is a short call-to-action that fits the
artwork theme from Design,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_release_slogan#Themes. (F11's slogan
was "Reign," F10's was "Fire it up!")

Please put your slogan ideas here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_release_slogan#New_slogan_ideas. Feel
free to discuss slogan ideas on this and other mailing lists - but also
make sure to put your ideas in that table on that wiki page so they'll
be counted.

The deadline for submissions is Tuesday 9/15 at 20:00 UTC, which is our
next Marketing meeting
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings). We'll be discussing
submissions there, and then Mo Duffy will take that input and select the
final slogan on behalf of the Design team on Thursday 9/17. Let me know
if you have any questions/comments/concerns - and let the wiki table
know if you have any ideas!

Go!

--Mel