A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 23:14:19 UTC 2009

> The idea was like this:
>
> For example, If a magazine is going to have an issue on Localisation,
> the team will ensure there is an article on Transifex if someone is
> interested to write it. (I bet there will be :))
>
> Or if a magazine is going to roll out an issue on IT infrastructure,
> the team will ensure that someone writes about puppet and so on.

...oh hey, that's even better - I love this idea. Would you be
interested in starting and leading it for the F12 cycle (now-November)?

How do we find out what magazines will be writing about before they
publish? I've seen mailing lists like http://helpareporter.com/ that let
reporters query a wide range of people about the articles they're
writing, but that's all I can think of at the moment, and that only
helps us with articles reporters are already writing, and not with
getting new Fedora-authored articles into themed issues.

--Mel