Fedora News on Zikula

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Wed Sep 16 14:24:53 UTC 2009

Sorry for top-post, on my mobile.  An editor is awaiting packaging, as our first efforts ran into licensing issues.  The plan is to get FI up and running asap with a basic news service, and we'll look into more complex workflows (including notification/category based permissions) post Fedora 12.  We've been hitting some fairly hard scheduling requirements for FI, and we've done well to get as far as we have in the time so far.

Simon